2017年11月11日 星期六

[備份] US XMR Pool 關閉聲明

以下內容完整備份自 US XMR Pool

US XMR Pool :https://www.usxmrpool.com/

關閉聲明網址:https://usxmrpool.com/pool-closing/

US XMR Pool is closing

Saturday, November 11, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm a bit sad to announce that I will be closing the pool for good on Saturday, November 18 (or before that depending on how fast you decide to leave). Have no fear, this is not an exit scam, and I'll be paying everyone, even if you're well below the minimum 1 XMR.




Why?

I'm taking this tough decision for my personal health, and the wellbeing of my whole family. Between network attacks of all sorts, constantly keeping an eye on the server and the apps, worrying when we go a whole day without finding a block, answering support emails (which is totally normal, but takes time), etc., I could never invest enough time to run this operation as tightly as it should have been, and it's getting worse lately. Worse for the pool (and all of you), but also for my family.
I am an honest man who cares about others. That's why it's impossible for me to keep running the pool. You deserve a perfectly running pool to point your rigs at, and my family deserves a good husband and a good dad. It's been impossible for me to accomplish both.
There are several other greater and better pools out there. You'll easily find one that suits your needs. I didn't want to wait more, because shutting everything down on a one hour notice wouldn't be fair. This will leave enough time for everyone to change their miners' config before I shut the server down.

What about my XMR?

Starting November 18, I'll be processing payouts manually. The website will stay up, and you'll be able to monitor things from there, like you usually do.

Where should I mine now?

You will find a trustable list of Monero pools here: moneropools.com.
Also, here's a short list of pools from which the owners were kind enough to give us a hand when we were in trouble:

Where can I reach you?

I will be available by email (frostmonkey@protonmail.com), on our private Slack, and on Reddit (FrostMonkeyXmr). I may not answer as quickly as I did in the past though.

Final thanks

I'd really like to thank everyone who joined the pool during the past year. You've helped make this project reality. I have special thanks for several people in our Slack channel (they know who they are). They helped me with their great sysadmin skills, they launched nodes to keep the orphans away, they contacted other owners to acquire technical knowledge to help me run things, they answered tons of questions to help newbies, and supported me morally during attacks and countless hours of log scraping. :-p
- FrostMonkey

※以上資料如有錯誤,以政府或是相關機關公告為主,並請留言(附上相關的資料)告知謝謝!
※本文章的圖片均轉載自網路,版權依各網站所有,如有冒犯請留言告知謝謝。
※本文章出自於隨意居(https://casual-relaxed.blogspot.tw),轉載請標明出處,謝謝!

沒有留言:

張貼留言